Sheet Metal Storage Systems
Spaziomatic Sheet Metal Vertical Storage is an automated storage and retrieval system for sheet metal.
Spaziomatic features an elevator to deposit and retrieve drawers and deliver them directly to the load/unload bay at a safe working height.
The load capacity per drawer can be up to 5000 kg (11,000 lbs).
Thanks to its features, companies can take advantage of vertical space to save footprint and improve their material workflow.
The Sideros Engineering Vertical Storage can be customized to accommodate a variety of sheets size as well as other flat material such as plywood, plastic, moulds, boxes and components.
- Material handling costs reduction
- Reduced storage footprint
- Efficient material storage and flow
- Increased workplace safety
- Updated inventory status
- Fast ROI
- Heavy Duty design
- User friendly Touch screen control
- Double tower system to maximize storage capacity and minimize volume
- Fixed ground support with pins to simplify loading and unloading operations
- Automated shuttle to bring the drawers to the elevator
- Triple chain to ensure maximum stability and reliability
- Load cells to monitor the allowed inside drawer max weight
- 16 mm (0,63 in) thick Tubolars for the main structures, 12 mm (0,47 in) thick tubolars for the 2 lifting arms, Ø 200 mm (8 in) heavy duty sliding wheels for greater rigidity and constructional strength
- Monoblock Tubolar Structure, even on 12 mt (40 ft) tall storage systems, to improve the stability and the overall construction quality
- Storage system equipped with Perimetric Protection Fences and photoelectric safety light curtains to access the Elevator/Shuttle Area
- System control via user friendly touch screen
- User friendly inventory management software integrated with the storage system