The Syncrolift Skyhook positioner represents the newest product developed in Sideros: it’s an evolution of the standard head and tailstock positioners.
It performs an optimum ergonomics for welding and assembly processes, thanks to the possibility of turning the working piece by 180°.
The positioner is composed by a fixed column and a rotating arm, performing 3 main movements:
upward/downward movements, turning over and rotation by 360°.
The L-Type positioner can also be easily customized in height, length of the arm and in load capacity up to 10.000 kg
- Master lifting column designed and built to ensure maximum rigidity and precision of movement
- L-arm with integrated fifth wheel for 360° electric rotation
- Advanced anti-collision safety system
- Touch screen HMI with Teaching System for automatic programming of movement steps
- Remote pushbutton panel to facilitate control
- 180° tilting of the workpiece
- Reduced operating time by 60% resulting in increased productivity
- Available Voltage:
400V - 50/60Hz CE
480V - 60Hz UL complied
600V - 60Hz CSA complied
- Customizable column height and arm length according to customer requirements