Products > Welding Positioners > Head and Tailstock Positioners > DescriptionGo Back
Head and Tailstock Positioners
Sideros Engineering Head & Tailstock Positioners are used to weld and assembly long and large weldments in many different application fields. Besides the benefits of ergonomics and safety during welding and assembly applications, the revolutionary feature of Syncrolift is the compactness and the portability of both columns, thanks to their dedicated hydraulic jacks. The result is an extreme flexibility in the factory.
Syncrolift features two main axis: Electrical elevation/descent, and Electrical 360° left/right rotation.
Syncrolift is configured with a fixed to the ground motorized headstock and an idler tailstock to adjust the workpiece lenght.
- Improved Safety
- Proper Ergonomics
- Improved weld quality
- Welding/Assembly procedures repeatability
- No need of particular maintenance even with continuous and heavy use
- Cost reduction and profit improvement
Syncrolift Main Features
- Advanced anti-collision safety system
- Automatic column height alignment
- Automatic Supporting Nuts Wear Sensors
- Suitable for welding and assembly operations
- Lifting, tilting and rotation electrically driven with speed control by inverter
- Compact and Sleek design
- Safety Laser Scanners or Light Curtains to limit the access in the working area
- Movable Tailstock powered by manual or motorized hydraulic jack
- 7" user friendly Touch Screen HMI, to ease the management and the operation of the positioner
- Customized columns height up to 4 mt (13.1 ft)
- Integrated Rotary Ground up to 1600 AMP to ease the welding of parts while rotating.
- Reinforced and Shielded Power and Signal connection cable between columns. WiFi Connection can be offered as Optional.
- The Columns are designed according to strictest safety factors, and tested overload at the final production phases.
- Syncrolift features, as standard, a Motorized Fixed Master Column (Headstock) and a Portable Slave Idle Column (Tailstock)
- Syncrolift can be equipped with both Master and Slave Columns Motorized, to achieve a double rotation torque, and an improved workpiece rigidity while rotating.
- Available Voltages:
400V - 50/60Hz CE
480V - 60Hz UL complied
600V - 60Hz CSA complied