Straightening Presses with Movable Vertical Rod and Cylinder
Featuring an extremely sturdy frame, the hydraulic press with movable vertical rod and cylinder, PME range, guarantees excellent reliability even on very heavy work shifts. This machine is suitable for the straightening of: sheet metal plates, workpieces processed through oxy or plasma cutting, round bars, pipes and carpentry workpieces.
Its primary feature is that the workpiece is not moved and operations are carried out thanks to the moving of the vertical rod and cylinder.
- Structure: in high quality steel, electrowelded, composed of movable vertical rod and table
- Hydraulic cylinder: made of highly resistant and very thick steel
- Cylinder supporting shuttle: applied to the vertical rod beam, it enables the transversal movement of the cylinder
- Movable vertical rod: the movement of the movable vertical rod is driven by two sturdy self-blocking motor-reducers with a gradual setting in action
- Hydraulic system:it consists of components carefully selected among the best international brands
- Control panel: suitably positioned, it controls all press functions
- Monobloc basement completely welded.
- Heavy duty hydraulic cylinder to ensure a stable and efficient pressing.
- Extendable and user friendly on-board control panel.
- Movable vertical rod with integrated hydraulic control unit.
- Lifting cylinders integrated in the basement to ease operations.