Explosion Proof Dust Collectors for aluminium
Aluminium alloys and titanium processing brings about magnesium dusts and oxides.
Such dusts in a particular concentration, if in contact with an ignition source (e.g.: spark, flame or electric discharge) can give rise to a deflagration with variable power depending on the quantity of dust.
Series R dust collectors for aluminium alloys are suitable for this type of application, as they are provided with a reinforced structure as well as with calibrated venting systems for the overpressure caused by a possible deflagration.
- Aluminium alloys and titanium processing
- Laser cutting Plasma cutting
- Wokplace safety
- Tailored scheduling
- Reinforced structure
- Rupture relief membranes positioned one on the main body and the other on the diverter
- Explosion venting panel
- Anti-spark trap
- Anti-return valve
- Global grounding of the machine
- Antistatic cartridges with grounded mass
- ATEX Complied Unit
- Reinforced anti-explosion structure