Dust Collectors for Welding and Deburring
To complete ECOLINE dust collector range, we present ECO 2 VERTICAL, an efficient and compact unit suitable to be installed on welding, smoothing, grinding and cutting plants.
Thanks to the mechanical pre-separation effect created by cartridge vertical positioning, the unit can accept also larger quantities of heavy dry dusts, thus ensuring a higher air flow.
Installed power: 1.5 - 2.2 - 3 - 4 kW
ECO 2 Vertical main features:
- n°2 TOP GRADE vertically located cartridges for a more efficient filtration
- Capability to accept higher quantities of dust guaranteeing at the same time higher air flows
- Fan motor fully integrated in the roof sound-proof box
- Reduced surface on the ground as it develops vertically
- High performances
- Low noise level
- Easy installation
- Reduced energy consumptions
- Accurate design and finishes
For higher airflows required, Sideros Engineering proposes dust collectors equipped with 4, 6, 9, 12, 16, 24 cartridges up to 18000 m3/h (10,600 ft3/min).
- The carpentry is made in a monobloc structure to increase the solidity and the life of the machine avoiding dangerous and unpleasant dust spills from the machine.
- Nr. 2 cartridges
- Cartridge vertical positioning for a better filtration of heavy dusts.
- Electric box perfectly integrated in the filter.
- The unit can acept larger quantities of dust, thus ensuring a higher air flow.
- Motor fan completely integrated in the soundproof box with a resulting noise reduction.