Dust Collectors for Plasma and Oxy
ECOLINE dust collectors have marked a significant turn in the industrial filtration field thanks to their high performances in suction and filtration.
SIDEROS ENGINEERING has been the first company worldwide to introduce a new philosophy of compact dust collectors for PLASMA CUTTING MACHINES.
The main Advantages of these dust collectors are the following:
- High Suction and Filtration performances
- High airflow rate for long and wide down draft tables
- Heavy duty construction
- Automatic cleaning
- Low energy consumptions
- Abatement of maintenance costs
- Fire risk protection
- High Product customization
- Perfect integration with the CNC cutting machine
- Oversized solution for shipyard installations
- Endurance of the filtration elements thanks to the TOP GRADE patended cartride filters
- Filtration efficiency: 99,997%
- Filtration class: M
ECOLINE cartridge dust collectors belong to the category of absolute filters, because they always guarantee a post-filtration level of dust emissions <1mg/m³, even in the presence of extremely fine particles. Once the air has been filtered, it results to be so purified that it can be released directly into the workplace.
- Compact with integrated motor fan.
- Integrated anti-spark trap and metal mesh pre-filter for a better fire protection.
- Electric box perfectly integrated in the filter with the following functions: start/stop, remote control, cartridge obstruction control, alarms detection.
- Basket with bag to facilitate the collection and handling of dust.
- Horizontal cartridges for ease of replacement.
- The carpentry is made in a monobloc structure to increase the solidity and the life of the machine avoiding dangerous and unpleasant dust spills from the machine.
- Fire prevention system with hole for extinguisher nozzle.
- Patented Lifting eyebolts for better handling.
- Anti-return valve to prevent smoke and dust from returning to the system during cleaning cycles when the machine is off.
- Butterfly valve for manual adjustment of the airflow.
- The great compactness allows the transport of more units in the same container.