Dust Collectors for Laser Cutting
ECOLINE dust collectors have marked a significant turn in the industrial filtration field thanks to their high performances in suction and filtration.
SIDEROS ENGINEERING has been the first firm worldwide to introduce a new philosophy of compact dust collectors for LASER CUTTING MACHINES.
- Compactness to be perfectly integrated with the layout of the LASER CUTTING MACHINES
- High Suction and Filtration performances
- Endurance of the filtration elements thanks to the TOP GRADE patended cartride filters
- Heavy duty construction
- Automatic filters cleaning
- Low energy consumption
- Low maintenance and running costs
- Fire risk protection
- High product customization "M" filtration class
- Filtration efficiency: 99.997%
ECOLINE cartridge dust collectors belong to the category of absolute filters. They always guarantee a post-filtration level of dust emissions <1mg/m³, even in the presence of extremely fine particles. Once air is filtered, it can be released and breathed into the workplace.
- Compact with integrated motor fan.
- Integrated anti-spark trap and metal mesh pre-filter for a better fire protection.
- Electric box perfectly integrated in the filter with the following functions: start/stop, remote control, cartridge obstruction control, alarms detection.
- Basket with bag to facilitate the collection and handling of dust.
- Horizontal cartridges for ease of replacement.
- The carpentry is made in a monobloc structure to increase the solidity and the life of the machine avoiding dangerous and unpleasant dust spills from the machine.
- Fire prevention system with hole for extinguisher nozzle.
- Patented lifting eyebolts for better handling
- Anti-return valve to prevent smoke and dust from returning to the system during cleaning cycles when the machine is off.
- Butterfly valve for manual adjustment of the airflow.
- The great compactness allows the transport of more units in the same container.