Products > Fumes Extraction and Filtration > Downdraft Benches and Booths > DescriptionsGo Back
Downdraft Benches and Booths
The ETA BENCH guarantees the compliance of workstations with worker protection standards.
Besides being a solid support for workpieces, by means of a motor fan it can suction the dusts and fumes arising during processing steps. Connected to an ECOLINE series filtering unit, it also allows perfectly purifying the suctioned air before releasing it into the atmosphere.
The technical features of ETA benches make them suitable for welding, grinding, smoothing as well as manual plasma cutting operations.
- Reduced pollution of the workplace as well as of the whole department
- Its vertical wall performs the function of a barrier against sparks, splinters and violent light flashes
- No maintenance nor additional costs for spare parts
- Flexibility of use: side walls are movable, hence the possibility of placing workpieces with dimensions larger than those of the bench
- Dusts are collected in specific drawers situated at the base of the bench
- Painting and Coating
- Sanding and Finishing
Eta Bench standard dimensions
- Anti-spark suction walls
- Dust and scrap collecting drawers
- Activation of the aspirating section by selector
- Heavy duty model for cutting metal sheet and grinding heavy pieces
- Integration with Sideros dust collectors
- Suitable for welding operations
- Suitable for grinding operations