Water Cutting Tables
WATERTAB are water tables for high power plasma cutting applications and are mainly used in shipyards and manufacturers of large plants.
There are two types of water tables: fixed level and variable level.
Fixed Water Level:
This model of Watertab is suitable for all plasma cutting plants where cutting takes place at water level and where there is no requirement for submerged sheet metal cutting.
The one-piece sizes start from 1000 x 1000 mm and go up to 2000 x 6000 mm.
For larger boards, several modules are installed and welded together to achieve the desired size.
The main advantages of Watertab at fixed level are:
- Reduction of fumes and dust produced during the cutting of the sheet metal
- Reduction of the light effect produced by the plasma arc
- Reduction of the noise produced by the plasma cutting process Low operating costs
- Monobloc table welded with drain and overflow valves
- Counter frames and plates with wire mesh to collect small parts
- Maximum accuracy in aesthetic and structural design
Variable Water Level:
This model of Watertab is designed to cut sheet metal underwater and is particularly suitable for high-power plasma cutting applications. It is primarily used in shipyards and by manufacturers of large plants.
There are three water levels: low, medium and high.
The lowest is for cleaning and maintenance operations, the medium is for loading and unloading sheets or cutting at the water surface and the highest is for submerged cutting. The three levels are automatic and are very useful in cases where there is a need to switch from one level to another quickly.
Watertab can be modular or monoblock.
The main advantages of variable WaterTab are:
- Total elimination of fumes and dust produced during sheet metal cutting
- Elimination of the light effect produced by the plasma arc
- Significant reduction in the noise produced by the plasma cutting process
- Low operating costs
- Air bells for water regulation
- High water level for underwater cutting
- Medium water level for loading and unloading plates or cutting at water level
- Low water level for cleaning and maintenance operations
- Air inlet and exhaust valves