Downdraft Tables for Oxy-fuel cutting
The Orion downdraft table is specifically designed for medium-heavy oxycutting and medium power plasma cutting applications.
Depending on the width, it is available with one or two suction channels located on the sides of the table.
- High resistance to heavy weight and heat
- Zoned design to ensure a maximum suction efficiency on te whole length of the table
- Table designed to support multiple oxy-fuel torches cutting contemporary even on thick plates
- Modular design for an easy installation
- Tables designed to fit perfectly and maximize the space in 20 ft and 40 ft containers
- Possibility to have 500 mm (20 in), 750 mm (30 in) or 1000 mm (40 in) suction zones for a maximum flexibiity and suction efficiency
- Long-lasting and strong design
- Capacious and easy to be emptied slag containers+
- Enhanced and reinforced slag containers
- Suction channels located inside along the table sides
- Reinforced counter frames and plates for oxy-fuel cutting
- Pneumatic cylinders for high temperatures
- Compressed air hoses in stainless steel