Bars and Tubes Storage Systems
Spaziomatic Bar Stock Vertical storage is an automated storage and retrieval system for Bar Stock, Pipes, Tubes and Profiles. Spaziomatic features an elevator to deposit and retrieve drawers and deliver them directly to the load/unload bay at a safe working height.
The load capacity per drawer can be up to 5000 kg ( 11,000 lbs). Thanks to its features, companies can takeadvantage of vertical space to save footprint and to improve their material workflow.
The Sideros Engineering Vertical Storage can be customized to accommodate a variety of long material as well as flat material such as moulds, boxes, spare parts, bundles and components in general.
- Material handling costs reduction
- Reduced storage footprint
- Efficient material storage and flow
- Increased workplace safety
- Updated inventory status
- Fast ROI
- Heavy Duty design
- User friendly Touch screen control
- Automated shuttle to bring the drawers to the elevator
- Pins for dividing drawers into compartments
- Triple chain to ensure maximum stability and reliability
- Double tower system to maximize storage capacity and minimize volume
- Possibility of storing different materials: bars, tubes, profiles, spare parts and boxes
- Load cells to monitor allowed max weight inside the drawer
- 16 mm (0,63 in) thick Tubolars for the main structures, 12 mm (0,47 in) thick tubolars for the 2 lifting arms, Ø 200 mm (8 in) heavy duty sliding wheels for greater rigidity and constructional strength
- Monoblock Tubolar Structure, even on 12 mt (40 ft) tall storage systems, to improve the stability and the overall construction quality
- Storage system equipped with Perimetric Protection Fences and photoelectric safety light curtains to access the Elevator/Shuttle Area
- User friendly Touch screen control system